Hello,
Every time I create a new Git branch for a new sprint I want to update the Plan Branch's Source Repository Branch value to the newly created branch. For example sprint/2 is the current branch name and there's now a new branch called sprint/3 that I wish to update it to.
My Plan Branches are fixed. I DO NOT want to have automatically generated plan branches when new git branches are detected (which I used to do but my plan branch variables needed to be updated in the newly generated plan branch and that became too much manual work)
So I would like to create a simple Java program that will iterate over all my plans and update the sprint plan branches to the new git branch. Is this possible? I saw the docs (https://docs.atlassian.com/atlassian-bamboo/latest/) which were frankly overwhelming for a non-developer and I was hoping someone could point me in the right direction to get me started
Many thanks