Hello,
We began building our workflows. With some transitions, I automatically assign a ticket to lead/some role. However I am not sure which would be the correct order of this function amongst the pre-defined ones. Currently I have a transition with the following workflow:
{no-format}
Set issue status to the linked status of the destination workflow step.
— THEN
Add a comment to an issue if one is entered during a transition.
— THEN
Update change history for an issue and store the issue in the database.
— THEN
Assign the issue to the lead developer.
Move Up | Move Down | Delete
— THEN
Re-index an issue to keep indexes in sync with the database.
— THEN
Fire a Issue Resolved event that can be processed by the listeners.
{no-format}
The assignement carries out without problem, but new assignee doesn't see this transition in his dahboard under Assigned To Me gadget. Please direct me on this.
Best regards,
Berke Erem