I need the feature illustrated in this documentation:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Inserting+JIRA+Issues
This allows the user to insert a single jira ticket along with its information.
However, the only macro available in the market place is this one:
https://ecosystem.atlassian.net/wiki/display/CONFJIRA/Confluence+JIRA+3+Plugin
It only has a way of displaying multiple tickets at the same time in form of a table.
How do i have the Insert JIRA Ticket Macro that i need?
Actually I'm not quite sure what you want:-) You have to establish an application link between your JIRA and your Confluence instance:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Configuring+Application+Links
and stick to the doc you posted yourself:
Cheers Christian
What version are you using?
i see.. technically im not the one doing the integration. I will ask the one incharge - because we already have accounts from JIRA usable in our Confluence but i'm not sure if thats enough to point out that we already have it integrated.
Once integrated, does this mean that we can already use the Insert JIRA Ticket Issue?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.