When I navigate to Find and Manage Add-ons, from the Confluence Admin page, I get the error:
The Atlassian Marketplace server is not reachable. To avoid problems when loading this page, you can disable the connection to the Marketplace server.
The error in the log is:
11 06, 2014 11:47:15 午前 org.apache.tomcat.util.http.Parameters processParameters Info: Invalid chunk starting at byte [182] and ending at byte [201] with a value of [=%E7%A2%BA%E8%AA%8D] ignored Note: further occurrences of Parameter errors will be logged at DEBUG level.
2014-11-06 11:46:32,591 http-bio-8080-exec-8 INFO anonymous 706x9x2 f3t9xb 10.0.2.2 /plugins/servlet/gadgets/ifr [jira.gadgets.system.MarketingGadgetSpecProvider] IO error retrieving Atlassian JIRA News gadget from 'http://www.atlassian.com/gadgets/news.xml': Connect to www.atlassian.com:443 timed out 2014-11-06 11:46:59,500 http-bio-8080-exec-1 WARN miura 706x75x1 1ui8d12 10.0.2.2 /issues/ [atlassian.upm.pac.PacClientImpl] Error when querying application info from MPAC: com.atlassian.marketplace.client.MpacException: org.apache.http.conn.ConnectTimeoutException: Connect to marketplace.atlassian.com:443 timed out 11 06,
2014 11:47:15 午前 org.apache.tomcat.util.http.Parameters processParameters Info: Invalid chunk starting at byte [182] and ending at byte [201] with a value of [=%E7%A2%BA%E8%AA%8D] ignored Note: further occurrences of Parameter errors will be logged at DEBUG level.
JIRA version is 6.3.1-x64
How can I solve this problem?