Hi,
I have a problem.I want to take SLA report hourly but sometimes reports are daily and I can't change it. Then,report is going hourly. What causes this?
If you're an agent in the service desk, you should be able to view reports ad hoc. Alternately, you could create your own filter and subscribe to it in order to setup a scheduled run frequency. Check out these:
As far as your second comment regarding the report behavior, would you be able to provide more details?
Hi, I created SLA report. Report's name "Problem Resolution Time " . Series 1 's sql filter : issuetype = "x" and "Time to resolution" = completed() . I take reports past 7 Days every Sunday(saturday and sunday are holiday) . Past 7 days (x apsis) , Resolution Time (Y ordinat) on graph. I want to Resolution Time is hour but sometimes it is day. I can't change it. Then, Resoltion Time is going hour.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.