Hi,
on a confluence page I want to use the table macro.
But some of the table borders are missing. Look s like a bug. It happen s every time I want to use the table macro. And it s also happening with 30 rows, that there are more row s without a border.
I also tried it with the markup... but same thing:
|| Header || Header || Header || Header || Header || Header || Header ||
| Text | Text | Text | Text | Text | Text | Text |
| Text | Text | Text | Text | Text | Text | Text |
| Text | Text | Text | Text | Text | Text | Text |
| Text | Text | Text | Text | Text | Text | Text |
As you can see there are two rows without a border, but they are two rows.
Conlfuence Version 5.4.4
