I would like to add some personal notes to confluence pages. That is, some text that is only visible to my-self.
An essential requirement is to be able to search these notes via the space search.
What is the best way of doing this?
EDIT
I checked the two suggestions given so far and I need to extend my list of requirements...
- These notes shall be invisible for everybody, including when the page is exported to PDF / Word
- It is not a security issue, but a layout issue... it does not matter if someone else sees these notes, but these are like personal notes on the side of a book... so not nice to see all-the-time
- Also to my-self the notes shall be hidden when accessing the page and only visible "on demand", ideally with a single "show notes" control (that is visible only to me and not exported)
The Visibility macro proposed is interesting (and free!) but the documentation is limited.
The Talk add-on macro would be too expansive.
Currently I am simply including these comments in an invisible div macro, but:
- this shows up when exporting to PDF or Word
- requires to modify the table of content macro to exclude the headings in such a div.