Hi,
The issue I am having with the nfeed custom field is as follows:
I have 2 nfeed custom fields. One of these fields is the parent and the other one is the child. When I just create or edit a single JIRA issue, I am able to select a parent field value and a corresponding child field value.
But when I want to perfom a bulk update (edit) on both fields in one or more JIRA issues, I am able to select the parent field value, and I see that the child field is refreshing. But when I want to select a value from the child field, my select list is empty (only option is, the default one: Select Value).
I would like to know why the child field does not return the values based upon the parent field on bulk change and I would like to know how to solve this.
Looking forward to your reply,
Kind Regards,
FJP