Hello,
We use Service Desk 1.2.0.
We have a problem with the update 1.2.1.
After this update, the reporter (Customer) email notifications not working.
Can you help me ?
The problem is resolved with Service Desk 1.2.4 and JIRA 6.2.2.
The first mail (Create Issue) is send without notifications shema.
For the others mails (Workflow), we need to create the notifications for the reporter.
After the update 1.2.4, the problem is always here.
Just the first mail (Create Issue) is send.
Geoffrey,
Did you change anything in the project workflow or project notification scheme?
Normally those manage the notifications.
Best regards,
Peter
I have change the workflow for my organisation. I have copy de production workflow.
The project notification shema has been change. I use only assign and viewer notification.
The problem appaered after the update 1.2.1.
I have created a new Service Desk and I test it, the first mail (create issue) is send and not the rest.
Hi,
Where is the mail log for Service Desk on my server (CentOS) ?
Just for verify if Service Desk send mail.
With tcpdump on port 25, I have only the first mail and not the rest.
Thanks a lot,
Geoffrey.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.