We were running 25 user license for Jira but now we have a smaller team less than 10 users. How do i downgrade jira license to 10 user license from 25 users?
Kindly have a look: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/How+do+I+reduce+my+user+count+in+JIRA
1. Contact sales to get a new 10 user licence
2. Remove unwanted users from all their groups (and roles) in Jira, to get the count down to 10 or less
3. Apply the new licence
Note - if you get 2 and 3 the wrong way around, you won't be able to create new issues until you've removed the extra users.
i can purchase that online from my.atlassian.com and provide the server ID of current Jira. Would that work?
I already removed users and currently have 9.
I can ourchase a new $10 license on my.atlassian.com and provide the current server ID of Jira. That should work right?
I have already removed other users and currently have 9.
Hi,
Yes, you can simply purchase the $10 10-user Starter License and enter that license into your JIRA instance, this will overwrite the 25 user license currently in your instance. The Starter License is a $10 charitable contribution to Room to Read that helps improve education in the developing world by establishing libraries and schools.
Hi Nic,
#2 - Remove unwanted users from all their groups (and roles) in Jira, to get the count down to 10 or less
>> is there anyway we can do it in bulk through script for large number of users.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.