Is there a way to wrap text around an image through Confluence editor like you can do in MS Word?
Yes. Click on the image in your content and then in the editor toolbar click the left or right justify button. The text will then wrap around the image.
That does the trick! Thanks
Perfect
That works only temporarily. When I leave page edit mode, text is no longer wrapped around the frame of the diagram.
Both @FAK and @Tim Penner1 are right, for me it did the trick, although at times (just a couple cases so far, nothing too annoying at this volume), the display mode would not work or it would be misaligned. For this cases, I reopened the Edit mode, re-set the text, save, and there it was fixed.
Hopefully you get paid to report the bug ! cheers
I'm using Confluence Cloud in the New Editor, and I am not able to make any of the above suggestions work to allow me to include an image within a line of text. Does anyone have any suggestions? The wrap text does not work, and if I have my content inside a macro, such as Numbered Headings, there isn't even an option to align or justify the text.
BTW...I'm not real crazy about how the Cloud version doesn't work with these other macro panels. That's a real problem for my team.
Cannot believe they (apparently) removed this feature in the latest version.
Editing the code is temporary. It would be nice if confluence did this change permanently.
I ended up inserting my image after the line of text. Then I played with the alignment to get it to properly wrap. (My image is inside the panel macro.)
It looks that new options: wrap right and wrap left are available!
I need to insert an image in the middle of the text, like this:
Alas, inline images are not currently available in the new editor for Cloud. It is available in the old editor for Cloud. Feel free to add you vote to the suggestion ticket.
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFCLOUD-68501
@iasmini If you really need to insert a small image/icon image, save the image on you local drive, add it as an emoji that is available in the page editor section. Then while inserting where ever you want in the text, select the added image from the emojis.
Hope this helps.
Thanks,
Pradnya
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.