Hello,
We're running some tests on Script runner 3.0 and we're encountering problems in getting the custom builtin scripts to load properly in our JIra instance. I seem to be implementing the package properly, but the documentation may be a bit misleading? On the builtin script hacking page::
"have the script open in your IDE or text editor, make changes, then copy it out to one of the script roots"
But from the builtin script page:
"
The package name that your script/class must live in has changed from
| old | new |
|---|
| com.onresolve.jira.groovy.canned.workflow | com.onresolve.scriptrunner.canned.jira.workflow |
| for example: |
| com.onresolve.jira.groovy.canned.workflow.postfunctions | com.onresolve.scriptrunner.canned.jira.workflow.postfunctions |
Note this also means the containing directory name must change."
Basically looking for clues as to where to keep hunting. Should I be placing builtin postfunction class in the script root? (home/scripts)
or should I be putting it in the postfunctions folder?
"com.onresolve.scriptrunner.canned.jira.workflow.postfunctions"
I've been trying both ways with no success, unfortunately. Any clues would be helpful.
Thank you,
Eric