Hi
Add the addon Social Bookmarks to our Confluence instance. Everything seems to work fine except I can't add a label in the bookmark editing screen.
Using Confluence 5.1
Regards
Tony Reid
Hi, Tony!
Are you using the 'Navigation Map' macro?
Can you give us more details about what happens? Do you receive an error message, or just can't add the label?
Wait! I have the Advanced Macros installed and that has 2 modules called 'navmap' and 'navmap web resources'. Could that be the issue?
Thanks for the reply.
I haven't installed the 'Navigation Map' macro, and I don't believe I've disabled it either; should I be using it?
The problem occurrs either when I'm adding a bookmark using the bookmarklet, or if I'm editing the bookmark.
The problem occurrs whenever I hit the 'edit' link beside Label field. When I hit the link nothing happens.
To add labels I've been going to the actual bookmark and adding a label there using page edit.
I can reproduce this issue in Chrome, Safari and Firefox all on OS X 10.8.
Tony
Any further advice of resolving this issue?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.