I set up a new workflow and notification scheme and assigned both to a project.
The notification scheme is set to send notifications on (didn't list them all but ones that I think shoudl be working in this process that aren't)
| Generic Event (System) |
- Current Assignee
- Reporter
- All Watchers
|
I have a process where after (project lead) developer marks an issue complete, that it goes to a reporter verification step, where the issue is reassigned back to the reporter and they click verified or needs more work where the ticket is again re-assigned back to the (project lead) developer.
When the ticket is initially created is is automatically assigned to project lead/developer and an email is generated like it should be. When it is reassigned back tot he reporter.. the reporter is NOT getting an email. I can't figure out why since its been assigned to a new user.. AND further the reporter verification step is set up as a generic event which should also fire a notification to the reporter.
I have been testing this with myself as the reporter on a project where a collegue is the lead. We both have the profile preferences option set to "notify me" on the my changes preference.
Any ideas?