Hello,
I have an existing Confluence installation which is tied into our old Active Directory (AD). Company staff log into Confluence using their AD account. Other users are created using the Confluence internal directory (clients, suppliers, etc) and they authenticate against that.
I have a new AD at our new premises (a whole new network), with Company staff created within it. Their AD usernames are the same across both ADs, and we have a new Confluence installation tied into that new AD (this time using Crowd).
I need to migrate the spaces from the old Confluence to the new (which seems to be an established process). However in doing so, when a user logs into the new Confluence, will the relationship between content author and content be maintained?
Is there also a way of migrating the internal directory users from our old Confluence to our new, or do I have to re-create them all from scratch and re-issue passwords etc?
Many thanks
Chris