After installation Confluence 5.1.5 I faced with such problem: the sidebar is showing even in the spaces with global theme. May be somebody knows any other way to hide the sidebar just from one space?
What do you mean with "global theme" ? There is a Default Theme and a Documentation Theme. You can choose one of them for global use. If you choose Default Theme as global all spaces will have the sidebar. If you don't want a space to have a sidebar change the theme for this space to "Documentation Theme".
PS: Is this the sidebar you mean?: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Configuring+a+Sidebar
I meant with "global theme" a "default theme". The matter is "Default theme" in Confluence 4.2.2 did not have a sidebar and it was great for us, but default theme in Confluence 5.1.5 has a sidebar. And what about "Documentation theme", I tried to apply it and the sidebar was still there.
Maybe this link is helpfull for you: https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=330796984
Thank you for your help! But unfortunately I can't remove the sidebar at all, I have to hide it just from certain spaces.
The new default theme, introduced with Confluence 5.0, includes a sidebar with contextual navigation. It is by design and it's best to hide it instead of completely disable it to avoid missing some important links for navigation.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.