Hello,
I developed a plugin of SelectList CF type. During "Resovle" transition i added this custom field as *required* using JIRA Suit Utilities plugin. There after my custom field and the validator provided by JIRA Suit utility lived happily together.
But recently i had to delete my custom filed. After deleting my custom field I am not able to delete the Validator :-(.
Error on Resolve Transition:
"An unknown exception occured executing Validator com.googlecode.jsu.workflow.validator.FieldsRequiredValidator@10499c5: root cause: The second parameter is null."
The following text is displayed under validator:
Type: class
Class: com.googlecode.jsu.workflow.validator.FieldsRequiredValidator
Arguments:
hidFieldsList = customfield_10025@@customfield_10373@@customfield_10177@@customfield_10374@
I don't see the delete option when i create a "draft" of WorkFlow to remove this validator. My deleted custom field ID is customfield_10560.
I followed the amendment of dataBase described here. But no luck.. How can i delete this custom field value from the validators list? or how can i delete the whole validator so that i can re-add the required field again?
Any thouthgs?
Cheers!