We have an issue that's been baffling us all day - at seemingly random triggers, we have a set of Custom Fields that will set themselves to null. Below is an example - the user set the HerdProtect Infections field to 0, but somehow the other three fields are changed to null within the same step.
This shouldn't even be possible for a couple reasons - these fields have a Behaviour that disallows them from being modified except for at a specific status in the workflow and this change was made from the Edit screen, which does not even have these fields displayed on it!
I've also seen it occur with a radio button update and can't seem to spot a pattern.
Has anyone seen anything like this before? Is there anything else I can supply to help drill down the issue? It can't be workflow postfunctions because the "nulling" doesn't occur during any transitions and I've triple checked all of our listeners - none of them modify fields. It's extremely uncommon (Less than 1% of our tickets have this occur).
Screenshot from 2016-03-07 17:09:08.png