it seems as of late, that the DVCS connection between our JIRA server and Bitbucket cloud is failing.
Nothing has changed on our servers or anything.
But going to the JIRA Admin > Applications > DVCS Accounts.
It says "Sync Failed" under Last Activity, and nexrt to the Bitbucket Team name, it says Invalid Credentials, please reset OAuth settings.
I verified the OAuth Key and Secret, it hasn't changed. But I try to regenerate access token, (the prompt says the Authorizing Account is invalid, please regenerate access token), and it gives this error:
Error!
Cannot proceed authentication, check OAuth credentials for account <Bitbucket team>
I tried creating a new OAuth Key/Secret, but still get the same error.
I checked atlassian-jira.log
This is the latest entry:
2016-05-26 14:32:13,251 StreamsCompletionService::thread-2726 WARN <myfirstname.lastname>872x283200x1 1xsdnd8 192.168.1.115,0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1 /plugins/servlet/streams [c.a.j.p.d.s.b.clientlibrary.request.BaseRemoteRequestor] Failed to properly execute request [GET https://bitbucket.org/api/1.0/users/<my bitbucket username>],
There are a lot of entries similar of it trying to execute requests to the BB API.
Running a similar command:
wget -p https://bitbucket.org/api/1.0/repositories/<team>/framework/branches-tags -O /dev/null
results in:
401 UNAUTHORIZED Username/Password Authentication Failed