Hi All,
i would like create a filter, but I need support. The filter result should be all issues there are overtime, like 'timespent > originalestimate'. Could you help me?
We have Jira 4.3.4
Thank you,
Rumi
Sure you can do it :-)
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA044/Advanced+Searching#AdvancedSearching-WorkRatio
Search for 'workRatio > 100' to find all issues which have had more time logged against them than their original estimates.
It is not possible using JQL. Look for time tracking reports in marketplace and you might find something useful.
Hi,
maybe with a custom field?
It would be a behaviour field and then in the filter you can search for the value of the custom field...I guess
Ofcourse, you can do that. As long as you capture this information in a custom field, you can search based on this. A scripted field might do the trick.
I am not a scripting expert either! There are lot of experts in this forum though. I'm sure someone will dive in!
Good one Alex. Time estimates are ofcourse an exception. I missed the workRatio.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.