Where can I change to bug to "not a bug" ?
I assume that you have an issue type of bug, and you have an issue that has been logged as a bug and you want to change its type?
If so, then you may be able to edit the field that says "bug" directly, depending on your configuration. If you don't have that option, then you will need to use "move issue", which will ask you which project and issue type to move it to (you can keep the same project)
I will ask again
i am QA tester and I have opened a bug
After descussion with DEV it is not a bug
How can i close it as "not a bug" state
Hi Nissim,
If I understand you correctly, you have chosen issue type "bug", during investigation found out that it's not a bug and want to close the issue? You need to add a resolution that describes the issue as"not a bug".
Se following page for more information how to add resolutions in JIRA:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Defining+Resolution+Field+Values
THANKS
Ok, it would have helped if you'd explained that in the first place.
I'd go with Per's answer as the best one - you need to close the issue and have a resolution that indicates why.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.