Hello.
I've installed Atlassian Stash and set up Nginx in front with SSL. Stash runs great behind this proxy, but one problem I am having is that the clone URL is still using HTTP, and HTTP is stated in the dropdown.
I have changed the base URL of Stash so that it is using HTTPS but it has had no effect on the clone URL. I am rewriting all HTTP requests to HTTPS via Nginx, but it is confusing our users that the dropdown still says HTTP.
Is there anything I can do about this other than to configure Stash itself to run on HTTPS?
Here's the nginx config:
upstream stash {
server stash-srv:7990;
}
server {
listen 80;
server_name stash.example.com;
location / {
rewrite ^ https://stash.example.com$request_uri? permanent;
}
}
server {
listen 443;
server_name stash.example.com;
ssl on;
ssl_certificate xxx;
ssl_certificate_key xxx;
ssl_session_cache shared:SSL:1m;
ssl_session_timeout 5m;
location / {
proxy_pass http://stash;
proxy_set_header Host $http_host;
proxy_set_header X-Real-IP $remote_addr;
proxy_set_header X-Forwarded-for $remote_addr;
proxy_set_header X-Forwarded-Proto https;
proxy_next_upstream error;
proxy_redirect http://stash.example.com/ https://stash.example.com/;
}
}