Please help anyone to write Jquery function to delete a specified label from confluence
Thanks Stephen. I have tried the following and its working well
jQuery.post(contextPath+"/json/removelabelactivity.action", {"entityIdString": "$content.id", "labelIdString": jQuery(this).val(), "atl_token": jQuery("#atlassian-token").attr("content") } ,function(){ alert("label removed from page"); });
Dinoj
Dinoj,
What are you trying to accomplish? Hide/remove a label from a page? Or are you trying to delete it from the labels list? In either case, I am not really sure jQuery is the right answer. Maybe you are trying to do something else that I am not aware of?
Hi Matthew,
What I trying to do is that I will generate some list of names with checkbox options. the selected label would be added if I check the box and delete the label if uncheck the box.
For adding , I got some idea from https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/22344/how-do-i-add-labels-to-a-page-using-a-user-macro
It would be great if you help to delete in the same way..
Thanks Matthew for your comments.
Cheers!
Hello,
If some one have some idea, let me know..please..
Thanks..
Hi Dinoj,
I don't really have time to write it for you, but if you just want to know how it's done, you can check out this code snippet:
http://pastebin.com/c58hZssb
Basically, instead of "addlabelactivity.action", you need to use "removelabelactivity.action". Hope that helps!
Stephen
Thank Stephen...will try and let you know..
Cheers
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.