I have installed Jira and Bamboo, both integrated with Crowd and with a SSO working.
Those are all the latest versions, downloaded yesterday from Atlassian website.
I have set up the application link between Jira and Bamboo and in the administration interface the link seems to be set up correctly.
From Crucible I can see Jira data: when I open a review I can link a Jira Issue and see the summary of the issue. i can create subtasks from comments and close the issue when the review is closed.
The problem is from Jira: I cannot see any commit or any review from the project Tab. I cannot either see commits and reviews from the Jira issue view page.
I have also tried to change the application link:
- I have enableb oAuth authentication, no success
- I have disabled everything and enabled onli Basic authentication: I read on another question that this fixed the problem, but it did not work for me
Any idea? Thanks