Hello,
I've installed java JDK 1.8 and the Altassian SDK. When I run atlas-run-standalone --product jira, I'm getting BUILD FAILURE. Before I get the BUILD FAILURE, I see it downloading many files:
Downloading: https://maven.atlassian.com/repository/public/servletapi/servletapi/2.3/servletapi-2.3.pomDownloading: http://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2/servletapi/servletapi/2.3/servletapi-2.3.pomDownloading: https://maven.atlassian.com/repository/public/commons-io/commons-io/1.2/commons-io-1.2.pomDownloading: http://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2/commons-io/commons-io/1.2/commons-io-1.2.pom
These files are not being downloaded. I checked my .m2/repository directory and the files are not there.
These are the repositories in my settings.xml:
<repositories> <repository> <id>atlassian-public</id> <url>https://maven.atlassian.com/repository/public</url> <snapshots> <enabled>true</enabled> <updatePolicy>never</updatePolicy> <checksumPolicy>warn</checksumPolicy> </snapshots> <releases> <enabled>true</enabled> <checksumPolicy>warn</checksumPolicy> </releases> </repository> <repository> <id>atlassian-plugin-sdk</id> <url>file://${env.ATLAS_HOME}/repository</url> <snapshots> <enabled>true</enabled> </snapshots> <releases> <enabled>true</enabled> <checksumPolicy>warn</checksumPolicy> </releases> </repository></repositories>
I read that my java does not trust maven.Atlassian.com. So I downloaded the certificate and imported it into the keystore cacerts. But the downloads are still not working.
How can I verify that java is now trusting maven.atlassian.com?
Why isn't it trying to download from ${env.ATLAS_HOME}/repository?
Also, I don't see repo.maven.apache.org in my settings.xml. Where is this url coming from?
Thanks in advance for your help.
JayPas
I also want to add to my previous post that I listed the keystore (which is in /cygdrive/c/Program Files/Java/jre1.8.0_60/lib/security/cacerts) Alias name: mykey^M Creation date: Sep 14, 2015^M Entry type: trustedCertEntry ^M Owner: CN=*.atlassian.com, O=Atlassian Pty Ltd, L=Sydney, ST=New South Wales, C=AU Issuer: CN=Lockheed Martin TLS Certification Authority-1b, OU=EBS, O=Lockheed Martin Corporation, L=Denver, ST=Colorado, C=US Serial number: 9638560100000000 Valid from: Tue Sep 16 20:00:00 EDT 2014 until: Wed Sep 20 08:00:00 EDT 2017 Certificate fingerprints: MD5: 6D:8C:BD:15:D3:69:46:24:11:C8:D9:4C:BF:0A:B3:6D SHA1: 96:F3:63:C7:29:95:33:99:04:6D:92:BB:01:9B:3A:0A:8C:6E:9D:2F SHA256: 32:E0:86:DC:84:11:92:46:D5:4B:0C:CD:D6:A1:C3:4C:F6:36:DA:49:38:5A:00:C1:19:F7:83:30:E8:F5:C7:57 Signature algorithm name: SHA256withRSA Version: 3^M ^M
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.