Confluence 3.3.3. Working in Wiki Markup.
I put the double curly brackets around a URL. Works fine outside of a table. But inside a table, the curly brackets are shown, then a space, then the URL, then a line break, then the closing curly brackets. Like:
{{ URL
}}
It's not a problem putting code into a table, as a non-URL works fine (e.g. {{TBD}} appears properly as Courier in the table cell).
I have a nicely code-formatted URL sitting outside a table. Just to test, I put a table around it. And now it's not in code format. Remove the bars on either side, taking it "out" of the test table, and it goes back to being a Courier-font URL.
I don't see anything useful in the Confluence documentation. Have I found a bug? Do I need to use some kind of escape on code-format URLs inside tables? Table-plus macro doesn't help. I'm stumped.