I am using Jira 4.4.5 version, I am trying to add a new link "View in issue navigator" in Subtask panel .Can anyone let me know how to add it inside the panel or even make it as a additional dropdown (under "Show Open")?
Awesome,thanks found the value for section param in that plugin!Added the below code in my plugin.xml and it worked like a magic:)
<web-item key="viewissue" name="View In Issue navigator" section="com.atlassian.jira.jira-view-issue-plugin:view-subtasks/drop/subtask-view-options" weight="10"> <label>View In Issue Navigator</label> <link linkId="subtasks-menu" absolute="false">/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true</link> </web-item>
Thankyou Danial and Chaithra..
Hey there, Archana.
What I can understand is that you are trying to add the View in Issue Navigator option in the Sub-task panel (button / dropdown). As far as I am concerned, you will have to customize your JIRA to achieve this, perhaps by modifying the source code itself or you can also seek the advice from Atlassian Experts (http://www.atlassian.com/resources/experts#find-an-expert). Besides that, let us see whether there are any other users who can share their opinion on this too. Hope this helps.
Warm regards,
Danial
Yes,In jira version 3.1.3 we had /includes/panels/issue/view_subtaskissue.jsp where I can modify the jsp to get it working. Just wanted to know the substitue (vm file)for that in the recent version or even to add a <web-item> in atlassian-plugin.xml need to know what value should I set for "Section" parameter.
Hi,
I guess now the sub task view is part of a separate plugin.
If you have source code, may be you can refer jira-view-issue-plugin
Confirmed that this still work in JIRA 6.2.2. Just add the code to a pluing's atlassian-plugin.xml. Note that I fixed the link JQL to get it to actually display all sub-tasks in issue navigator. <web-item name="View In Issue navigator" key="viewissue" weight="10" section="com.atlassian.jira.jira-view-issue-plugin:view-subtasks/drop/subtask-view-options"> <label>View In Issue Navigator</label> <link absolute="false" linkId="subtasks-menu">/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&jqlQuery=parent+%3D+${issue.getKey()}</link> </web-item>
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.