I am using the native product requirement blueprint on Confluence, and encountered some integration questions with JIRA.
(1) On a requirement page, when I click on Epic, the insert JIRA issue dialog pops up to allow me to create an Epic issue on JIRA. Is it possible to default the JIRA project to a particular project (ideally one JIRA project relates to one Confluence space) and default the issue type to Epic??
(2) After the requirement page has the epic issue, is it possible to have a table that shows all the issues linked to it (e.g. the Epic Link on JIRA)?? I know it is possible to insert a JIRA macro which has a JQL to search for issues under an epic, but that requires user to update the JQL in the JIRA macro each time with the epic's issue key. Can the JIRA macro grabs the epic's issue key on the requirement page??
(3) User also use the 'highlight' feature to create JIRA story on the requirement page, again, is it possible to default to a JIRA project, per space, and default issue type to Story??
Thank in advance!