It would be very useful for end users/customers reporting new issues to be able to paste screenshots from the clipboard of the application through the customer service portal. Can you add support for attach-image to issues in the service desk portal?
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.atlassian.plugins.jira-html5-attach-images
"As a customer, I would like to be able to paste from my clipboard an image of an application/website into my new service desk issue and that image be save as an attachment to the issue."
Here is the right feature request: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSD-725
Regards,Tim
Hey Chris,
There is already a feature request for it, on the following link:
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSD-610
Please feel free to vote and comment on it.
-- Arthur Gonçalves
Hi Arthur, Thanks for the comment. This isn't quite the same issue. I think it is necessary to allow the end user/customer to paste images from the clipboard into new images through the customer service portal. Attach-images already works on the issue screen from within Jira and its easy to use wiki code to embed in comments. I'll update my question to make the requirements clearer.
Thats the one. Thanks Tim.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.