Hi everybody!
I have 1 custom field multi checkbox and 3 option. Also I have 3 custom field type text. I need hide text field on depending where I'm not put a checkbox. Any idea do you have ? I hope on your answer and help!
There's no built-in functionality that does this, but you might want to try taking a look at:
Thanks David!
Bahaviour plugin is not what I need. Yes, I can hide/visible custom field, but only on depending some permissions or compare users in role/groups. I don't know how to set exactly option value in multi checkbox custom field that hide/visible field.
Another above solution, we have a script:
<script type="text/javascript"> function toggleXXXXSelect() { if (checkbox.checked)
Unknown macro:
else
}; checkbox = document.getElementById('customfield_10111_1'); toggleXXXXSelect = document.getElementById('customfield_10400FieldArea');
// Hide the target field by default toggleXXXXSelect.style.display = 'none';
checkbox.onclick=toggleXXXXSelect; toggleXXXXSelect(); </script>
unfortunately, i'm not strong in javascript, could you tell me please, what is toggleXXXXSelect(). Is it real name function or not? So, could you correct this script?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.