Hi Jeffrey,
Can you try using the 1.20 version of the plugin which has fixed the issue and if there is any problem, it will have better debugging logs. You can replace as thus:
# Shutdown Bamboo
# Download version [1.17|https://marketplace.atlassian.com/download/plugins/com.atlassian.bamboo.plugins.bamboo-scp-plugin/version/67] of the plugin from this page and copy it over to $HOME/plugins directory
# Delete the HOME/bundled-plugins folder
# Remove the bamboo-scp-plugin-1.17.jar file from the $INSTALL\webapp\WEB-INF\classes\atlassian-bundled-plugins.zip folder
# Restart bamboo
Please try it and if it is happens again, create a support ticket at href="https://support.atlassian.com">https://support.atlassian.com attaching a sample build logs and the server logs.
Regards,
Sultan
Hi Sultan,
Thanks for the response. I'm using Bamboo OnDemand so I don't believe I can update the plugin version (it appears to be at 1.19). Is there a timeframe for this to be updated, or a workaround in the meantime?
Thanks
Hmm okay I see.. by the way can you confirm if the files are copied over despite the error? sometimes this can be the case
Yes, the files do appear to be copied despite the error.
unfortunately, even though the files are copied, the job fails due to the nonzero exit code thrown by scp.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.