Hi All,
I have a strange one. One particular user when they do a Basic or Advanced search comes up with a completely empty results. Even the the search is as simple as text ~ "user", which when I do I get 1000s of results. Also I "su" and go in as the user and the problem does not happen. She is using Chrome. Before putting anything into the advance search JQL the issues show. The top issue's summary says "user cannot find ..". From there typing into the JQL summary ~ cannot or summary ~ user or anything comes up completely empty results?!? I had the user switch to IE and the problem did not happen so it is something with her Chrome session, but I have never seen anything like that before.
I did find this in the error log:
2016-11-03 09:59:38,084 http-bio-8443-exec-14620 WARN hcohen 599x773112x4 1lynpio 10.11.202.72 /secure/AjaxIssueAction!default.jspa [filter.processor.nav.IssueActionProcessor] Can not detect issue; returning unmodified responce
Has anyone else ran into this?
Any thoughts on how to resolve?
Thanks!
Robert