I do a weekly status report in Confluence for my group. At the end, I insert JIRA pie charts showing the status of tickets in a handful of JIRA issues, one chart per project. I'd like to take my normal weekly report and turn it into a template. These charts are all keyed off JQL. Here's the JQL from one of them:
project = FOO and (resolutionDate > "2014-03-04 23:59" or createdDate > "2014-03-04 23:59" or resolution is EMPTY)
I'd like to replace the date/time strings in there with something keyed to one week before the date a report is created from that template. Is that possible with templates? Is it possible with normal values in templates, but not within macros embedded within templates? I guess I could replace the date strings with something like endofday(-7d), but I have a feeling that the values of those funcations will be recalculated whenever someone looks at that report, not be pinned to the date the report was created.
Suggestions?