I have noticed a jira-managers group. I believe the best way to allow another employee the ability to administer projects and issues without administering the system by adding the user and permissions to this group. Another option was to make that employee a Jira Administrator without being a Jira System Administrator. Which process is better and more secure?
I have made continued efforts to teach Agile methods alongside developer commitments and ownership, but I was asked to allow all managers to have the ability to move, assign, complete, delete, edit, any issue in any project. I was concerned to let it go too far into the system itself, and therefore I have been attempting to make the system secure without limiting the managers' abilities to work on any project when they review an employee's work. What do you think is the best way to allow this request to be met, in addition allow it to continue in any newly created project?