Hi,
In JIRA 6.1.7 I've got a link to the component summary panel that I'm missing in JIRA 6.4:
On the project summary page there are a lot of links on the left side:
Summary, Issues,...Agile,... Components
By clicking onto "Components" I get a list of all the components in the project:
http://jira/browse/PKEY#selectedTab=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.project%3Acomponents-panel?
By clicking onto one of the components I get a summary page that tells me the id (in the url; 11119 in this case) and I get another menu on the left side:
http://jira/browse/PKEY/component/11119?
The menu in this case (among other thing) allows me the change the metadata of the component.
image2015-4-28 15:23:46.png(sorry - only got a german version ready)
In JIRA 6.4. (I'm not entirely sure from which version on the problem exists) the list of components is different.
If I click on a component I get the Issue Navigator in regards to this component and not the details of the component anymore.
So I'm not able to change the metadata on a component as well as find out the ID of the component easily (which was in the URL in the old version)
Thanks for any hints on where to get the component ID as well as changing the component metadata.
BR
Dominik