How can I add my user (Jira Administrator) to the system-administrator group?
I'm testing the Jira and want to make a backup and restore.
Thank you.
If you are using OnDemand, then you can not.
Standalone, the default user you create during installation has full rights.
If you didn't set it up, then you'll need to get the administrator to add you to the system admin group
Then using OnDemand I just can make the backup at the xml files?
Yes. See https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AOD/Exporting+issues with the limit Timothy mentions
Just a side note. You can make a backup once every 48 hours. Yes. Once every 48 damn hours and the backup is deleted at every damn 24 hours (i think). So yea..
And if I need to stop the use of Jira, I'll lose my data?
This information is not entirely correct. It is true you can only create backups once every 48 hours. On top of that, Atlassian also automatically creates backups every 24 hours of your instance for emergency recoveries. Backups you create are not being removed after 48 hours, rather they get overwritten once you create a new backup. At all times can you download your manual created backups from your webdav folder to store locally. If for some reason you require to make another backup within 48 hours, you can contact Atlassian support, and we are more than willingly to assist you in this matter.
No, you can export it, as above.
I'm without time to find now, but I believe that with the comments I'll get.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.