Hello,
I've been running Confluence for over a year on Windows Server 2012 R2 and all has been fine. I kept the images in the database but see that is deprecated in 5.7 so migrated to the file system. The problem is that if I drag and drop an image into a page I can view it. I can go to another computer and sign in as me and view it. If I sign in as a test user I cannot view the image, it shows as a broken image yet the text I can read fine. I've been struggling with this since 5.7 was installed and cannot figure out why. I've checked permissions, etc.
Why is it that only I can view the image attached to a page in the main content of the article? In fact this morning I replied to the page and attached an image to the comment and the other users CAN see it. But they still cannot see the image in the main article. I've seen this with other users adding images and I can't view it so I know it's not a permission issue but something where only the author is able to view the image they post.
Any ideas on how to resolve this?
Thank you.