Hi,
When inserting a link one has the options Search, Recently Viewed, Attachments, Web Link and Advanced. Would it be useful to also have a page navigation possibility, e.g. in the current or selected space?
Thanks,
Patrick
Maybe I should create an enhancement request for this?
Patrick,
I'm not sure what you mean by 'navigation', but just in case: you have the opportunity to narrow the search to the current space by selecting it from the options in the list next to the search button.
Cheers.
Hi Mick,
By navigation I mean the page tree view like in the left frame where you can navigate through the pages.
Page A
-- Page B
-- Page C
Page D
...
etc.
Regards,
Ah yes, that would be nice.
At the moment you have to chose one, then check it's path at the bottom of the screen. If it's the wrong one, you have to repeat the process.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.