Hi there
I would like to be able to embed an iframe into a Jira Dashboard. Is that possible with for an example a plugin?
Best regards
Kristín
You can use the provided Text-Gadget in which you can enter arbitrary HTML.
As this is a potential security risk, it has to be manually enabled by your JIRA Administrator:
Manage-Addons -> System Add-ons -> Expand
-> Expand the Modules and enable 'Text (text-gadget)'
Excellent, thank you, worked like a charm
I can't find this in our JIRA 6.2. I looked everwhere for System Add-ons but couldnt find it
its still there
Manage-Addons -> choose 'System' in the select-box next to the filter-field -> Expand 'Atlassian JIRA - Plugins - Gadgets Plugin', expand its Modules & enable the 'Text (text-gadget)'
This option appears to be disables in the later JIRA Version: 6.5-OD-03-002. Any workarounds?
TextGadgetDisabled.GIF
you can enable it just hover over disable and it will bring up an enable button..
only problem is that the text gadgets do not work with a system dashboard... so in essence.. its a pretty much useless gadget as the only time i would use it would be on a system dashboard to display an iframe etc
the text-gadget works fine on the system dashboard, at least on our JIRA 6.2.1 & JIRA 6.4.6 Server Installation. So maybe it only affects the cloud version?
i am using the server version, i believe it does not support HTML on the system dashboard...
for users who are not logged in that is..
Sorry for advertising, but as an alternative, if you want to embed any URL in projects or at home level you can use our app : https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1221775/embed-plus-any-page-any-url-in-jira?hosting=cloud&tab=overview
Compatible for Jira Cloud.
Awsome. I'm trying to embed my app for software companies' download trackers. I built the app with WordPress PI and it took me awhile to find out there's an iframe plugin in Jira dashboard.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.