I would like to diable this button/link from a Jira 6.0 instance. Is it possible other than recurring to a javascript tweak?
I apologize Adolfo. I didn't realize that this documenation was outdated. A request has been made to have it removed and/or updated. Can you give this a try:
Select the > Add-Ons > Manage Add-Ons > from the drop down select System > select the '+' to expand for the JIRA Feedback Plugin > Select Disable
The Got Feedback box should now be gone. Let me know how it goes
Hey Adolfo,
Our doc on How to disable or enable the GOT FEEDBACK button will walk you through the process
Let me know if you need anything else!
Sincerely,Marian Finch || Product Advocate
Hi marian,
in step 5 in that guide, I can't find the issue-collector-feedback module inside Web resources plugin (Add-on key: jira.webresources).
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.