I'm using Confluence 3.5.
I have displayed a couple of images within a panel.
The pictures display and behave as I'd wish them to However, every time the wiki is edited and saved it doubles the number of "%" within the code.
For example when I first wrote it, it said:
!Admissions Team Structure.jpg|width=50%!
I saved it. When I went back in it was
!Admissions Team Structure.jpg|width=50%%!
The next time...
!Admissions Team Structure.jpg|width=50%%%%!
On its own, not a massive problem but there are 20 people adding to the content frequently and the percentage points appear to double upon each save so we're getting to a point where I have to regularly log in and delete the superfluous ones from the two images otherwise users have to scroll for ages to get to the genuine content in the Markup Editor.
I really need to use a percentage rather than a defined pixel width as we often work in split screen and it prevents the pictures from forcing the columns to be wider than the width of the browser, thus forcing us to scroll to read the information.
Is it me? What's going wrong and how can I stop it?