Hi all,
I am wanted to run a report that will show all issues that were found prior to release. unreleasedVersions() doesn't not work as that is the release's current state. So what I was trying to do is to create some JQL that simply says createdDate > releasedDate. However there does not appear to be anything in JIRA that gives the date of the release date of affectedVersion/s (there is only one as we are using this field for "found in").
The only thing I could think of is to go one by one for each version release date and the JQL:
(version = 1 and createdDate > 1/1) or (version = 2 and createDate > 2/2) or ...
Just wondering if there is any type of thing that can grab the affects version and get the released date of said version. I do have script runner but am not a groovy expert by any stretch.
Thanks,
Robert