Is it possible to obtain a new trial license for our Confluence server? We haven't been able to test it as much as we'd like to before purchasing.
Thanks!
You can generate yourself a new trial license the same way you did the first one at https://www.atlassian.com/pt/software/confluence/try .
Thank you for your help.
Does this mean I need to reinstall the whole thing? I'm not seeing where I can just grab a new trial license.
Sorry – I misdirected you. It has been a while. (I'm a customer, not an Atlasssian.)
Go to your account at https://my.atlassian.com/ (there's a login link on https://www.atlassian.com/ondemand/signup/?product=confluence.ondemand&unitCount=10, for example.) There's a button for a new evaluation license there.
For any users who may still come to this post, it appears that the new way to obtain a trial key is to go to https://my.atlassian.com/products and then click on the New Trial License link on the right.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.