I've been trying to download the latest release of JIRA, Confluence and Fisheye since last week 17/01/13.
For example, every time I click on the download link http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/downloads/binary/atlassian-jira-5.2.5-x64.exe it will redirect me to https://ne1.wpc.edgecastcdn.net/8029C4/downloads/software/jira/downloads/atlassian-jira-5.2.5-x32.exe and it displays 404 - Not Found.
Hi,
May I know if you have any network redirection in place? This is because, by default it should only redirect you to http://wpc.29c4.edgecastcdn.net/8029C4/downloads/software/jira/downloads/atlassian-jira-5.2.5.zip, but for some reason your network is adding SSL, as well as 'ne1.' in front of the URL.
Thanks for the reply.
I had another look into it and noticed the 404 error is caused by the HTTPS URL because I am using the HTTPS-Everywhere plugin in my browser. I changed the URL back to http in another browser and I was able to successfuly download the file.
Glad to hear that you are able to download it now
If you are satisfied with my answer, please take some time to accept it, as well as closing this question
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.