I want to create a couple of tumblr-like blogs within confluence to promote knowledge-sharing. One is a TipsAndTricks blog. Here's an example of how it would function:
Any user could add a post to the TipsAndTricks blog. Most, if not all would be a link to an article, along with a title and a brief comment. Posts could also be tagged. Ideally the blog could be consumed as an RSS feed if necessary.
I can sort of set something like this up, but it seems really clunky, so I imagine I'm setting something up wrong. Also, I'd like some areas to be setup so that posts *require* a link (so baically the blog is just a list of links recommneded by users, along with a brief comments). For these blogs, the RSS feed would actually be links to these external articles along with our user's comments.
Is there an easy way to do what I'm trying to do within confluence, or should I be using another tool? Thanks,
-John