Hi Expert,How can I export single project from JIRA. Is there any way to export this?
ThanksMohin
Nope. You will have to export the whole JIRA. But you can use that export to import a single project, if needed.
Thanks for reply.
How can I export to import a single project?
Could you please let me know?
Thanks
Mohin
Please find the documentation here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Restoring+a+Project+from+Backup
What kind of impact does exporting the whole system on a production system during heavy load?
Thanks, Jobin, but the docs say to go to ⚙→System→Import & Export→Project Import, but the Import and Export menu in the instance I'm moving the project to doesn't have a 'Project Import' option. It does have a 'Restore system' option, but that says 'Please note that this process will delete all existing JIRA data in your site', which is definitely not what we want. Help?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.