Is there a way, or a plugin can help display special notification (with close/dismiss) on the top bar like JIRA with the time zone notificatin setting, or jira client.
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.atlassian.pas
Thank you very much Renjith. I just install the plugin, however it does not work
Hi Renjith, I just fired a support ticket ID JSP-176737 where I include all information required for investigation. Would you mind having a look at the ticket
Here is a rely from the support team:
I noticed that Public Announcement Service Plugin is only compatible with Confluence 5.0 - 5.1.5 & JIRA 6.0 - 6.0.8. Since you are using Confluence 5.3, this may be the main reason why it didn't work in this version and also due to this: 2013-11-06 17:38:11,370 WARN [http-8091-19] [plugins.pas.rest.AnnouncementResource] checkTargetGroups Unknown target groups: [] -- referer: http://domain.com/plugins/servlet/pas/admin | url: /rest/pas/latest/announcement/create | userName: xxxxxxx The target group seems to be unknown. Based on the plugin's documentation, you can only target all users or only specific groups.
I noticed that Public Announcement Service Plugin is only compatible with Confluence 5.0 - 5.1.5 & JIRA 6.0 - 6.0.8. Since you are using Confluence 5.3, this may be the main reason why it didn't work in this version and also due to this:
2013-11-06 17:38:11,370 WARN [http-8091-19] [plugins.pas.rest.AnnouncementResource] checkTargetGroups Unknown target groups: [] -- referer: http://domain.com/plugins/servlet/pas/admin | url: /rest/pas/latest/announcement/create | userName: xxxxxxx
The target group seems to be unknown. Based on the plugin's documentation, you can only target all users or only specific groups.
I do see the plugin works if I indicate specific groups into the "<label for="pas-target-groups">Target groups</label>", however it does not work if I leave blank (to target all users)I can add every groups to the target groups, however how can display the message to Guest/Not login users?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.