I don't want users to be able to export pages or spaces to word or PDF. I've disabled the PDF plugin, but can't seem to find a way to disable export to word. Any ideas?
Hi Derek,
Try this :
<style type="text/css"> #action-export-word-link{ display: none} </style>
What it does is that it over-rides the default CSS and make it disappear!
I tried this and this works.
Ref : https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/40433/can-i-disable-the-word-export-functionality-but-still-use-pdf-export-functionality
Hello Derek, it is not very visible, from the Confluence Admin > Manage Add-Ons > Choose 'System'in the drop down. Than look for the Page Operations Add-On, expand the item and you will find the Export as Word(wordexport) component, which can be disabled.
Thank you - however there is not an option to disable that component. How do I do that?
THANK YOU!!!!
You are welcome. Could you also please accept my answer as well by enabling the green checkmark near my answer?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.