All of Atlassian's documentation pages (take this one, for example), have a dropdown menu at the top that is used to easily navigate to a different space, when those spaces contain a page with the same name as the page the menu is being displayed on. This works well for their documentation versioning, because each previous version's documentation has a different space key.
I could have sworn that I saw an add-on in the marketplace at one point that did exactly this, but I'm not able to find it right now. I would like this menu to be generated by a macro in the page body.
The problem I am trying to solve is a content-organizational one. We are not doing documentation versions, but reports from a number of different people. Each person's reports would be organized into their own space, and named according to a specific event. Since the reports are all named the same, but in different spaces, using a space switcher like this would be ideal for someone reading those reports to easily switch between the reports from different people for the same event.