I have a space which has a page in it called "Project Proposals". I don't want regular users creating sub-pages under this page. Creating pages elsewhere is the space should be allowed. Can I restrict this via permissions in confluence?
As far as i know, that can only be done by restricting view on that page. Which is probably not what you want.
You can solve this issue with a custom plugin, but that's quite some work. (If that's an option, let me know, we have something similar at our company so i can tell you how we do it.)
best regards
Hi Lukas, Thanks very much for your reply. I'm fine with custom plugins. Is it on the Atlassian Store or is this one you've built yourself?
Hi Lukas, Just reading about your custom Confluence plugin to prevent Child (sub-Pages) of a specified Parent Page. I too am interested in how this can be achieved. Do you mind sharing your method with me? Thank you.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.